Tuesday, 17 July 2007

Cruise Day 11 – At Sea

Well here we are; our last day at sea. It is hard to believe the cruise is over. It has been marvelous. Tomorrow we head back to Paris and Disneyland. Then three days later, it is home sweet home. I’ve had a fantastic time, but I am starting to miss my own bed.

Today was a busy, yet lazy day. We spent most of it packing and repacking. When we weren’t packing, we were running around clearing our shutter’s bill, getting boxes to ship some stuff home, checking out the art one last time, and eating. Today was our character breakfast, and we actually made it today. It was nice, but I like it better when the characters come to your table. Today’s dinner was in Animator’s Palette and included the parade of nations, and Baked Alaska.

Tomorrow we have 7:45 breakfast then off the boat by 9:00 am. Our flight to Paris leaves at 12:30, so we have lots of time. It is a continental flight, so customs shouldn’t be a problem. Take care all, I don’t know what the internet will be like at Disneyland. Hopefully there will be access so I can continue this blog!

I’m tired now, so I’ll keep today’s note short. Take care and good night!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MJ, thank you so much for reporting back to us. Have a safe trip back home to Canada!

Ronny